Wednesday, March 9, 2011

OOTD... ?

So I know I've been totally bad lately re: outfit photos. This blog started with me wanting to show my outfits, and while I still do, it's just not a feasible goal anymore. I mean, the occasional outfit will get blogged, but it's just so dern time consuming! For any of you who blog or do outfit pictures, I think you'll agree-- getting the outfit just right, setting up the tripod, getting the camera settings just right, running back and forth 100 times to get 3 decent photos, then editing them and posting them? Whew. With my schedule, I just don't have the motivation. But sometimes an iPhone picture or two will make its way since its so much less high maintenance. Therefore, I have a sort-of-hard-to-see-cuz-lighting-sux photo for ya! Wahoo!

(Dear Apple, please let the iPhone 5 come out sooner than this summer, and please make the camera super-awesome and amaaazzzzing. Thanks.)

Top: Anthropologie Linnea Blouse
Jeans: Level 99 Wide Leg jeans (in khaki here!)
Bracelet: BCBGeneration leather Slang bracelet (so cute, check 'em out here)

No, but really. The reason I'm even posting these horrible pictures is because I heart these jeans. I just bought them at Nordstrom in Dallas this past weekend, and they are the most perfect wide legged, bellbottomed light washed jeans ever. While they're not on the website yet, it seems the same pair in the khaki are. Super comfortable and super adorable. Plus, they're only $99, which is 1/2 the price of most designer denim (I also love my shoes, which you can see here... also pretty comfy!). I may even convert from a Hudson fan to a Level 99 fan (woah). 

...and here comes the shameless plug to ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! Woot. :)

5 comments:

  1. Those jeans rock!!!!!!!!!! Iphone pic looks fine. Let yerself off the hook ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that blouse is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for OOTD! The pictures look fine and I am glad to see your outfit!
    Jeans look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these jeans look so fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this outfit, looks great!

    ReplyDelete