Saturday, March 26, 2011

OOTD: H&M score

I've gotta thank the lovely Rosa for this top, since she scoured her local H&M to find it for me! Even though Dallas has an "H&M Preview Store" (the first and only of it's kind, ever!), we still don't get much stuff in. I saw the dress-version of this top in this month's InStyle and just had to get it... the mint green color is sooooo pretty and the cutouts add a fun detail. Isn't it cute? Kinda reminds me of Catherine Malandrino, with the floral print. I totally recommend if you can find it in your local H&M....


Top: H&M
Shorts: F21
Necklace: Nordstrom BP

I didn't really do much in the way of accessorizing, but that's mostly because it can stand well on its own. I did, however, add a cute pair of leopard flats because... well, why the hell not. Every outfit could use a little leopard, IMHO.

(Also, blurry iPhone photos apparently continue. Argh.)

15 comments:

  1. I love that top! I am heading to my H&M in about an hour. I am totally on the hunt for that one! Thanks for sharing. You look adorbs in the top and white shorts... and I think that leopard print flats, like Paris-France, are always a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing that shirt. I have a hard time not buying everything in that store and feel like all my paychecks have been going to them. Love it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Justine! I love the color against the white shorts. I'll keep my eye out for that top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nora @ Healthy Honey, Hungry HubbyMarch 26, 2011 at 2:31 PM

    Love the shirt! I live in Dallas, and I thought the H&M was going to be a regular store, and I didn't think it was open yet... Hmm... is it open and what is a "preview" store?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The preview store is open now but the full store will open this summer!
    On Mar 26, 2011, at 2:32 PM, "Echo"<js-kit-m2c-7883bdi3hs36k73f6ulnpbvgtdgse96dh62dfe2hkno5aiat9tfg> wrote:
    </js-kit-m2c-7883bdi3hs36k73f6ulnpbvgtdgse96dh62dfe2hkno5aiat9tfg>

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it and also love the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's you.... I just love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's you.... I just love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love it on you Justine! And I think the white shorts are perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited, we're getting an H&M in our mall soon! Yay!

    That blouse is really pretty but those shorts look awesome on you!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect top for spring! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that top on you! Fell in love with it after I saw it in InStyle, as well. Have you tried on the dress? I'm wondering about the fit. Also, if you don't mind my asking - what size is that top on you? Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! I didn't try the dress because, sadly, I couldn't find it. I wanted that but when I realized it wasn't happening, I went for the top. This is a size 4, but its pretty big-- A 2 would have worked, too.

    ReplyDelete