Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thing the Interwebs Got Wrong: BB Dakota sweater jacket

Oh Shopbop... dear Shopbop. Please don't hate me forever for this post because I love you, I do. But this is pretty bad...

Option 1. Purchasing cute BB Dakota Branson sweater jacket on Shopbop for $85.


Option 2. Purchasing same exact jacket on Lulu's for $41. (No contest. Sorry.)


How is this possible? The same thing, at more than half-price difference. I've seen some minor price differences with some sites ($5 here, $3 there...). But a $44 dollar difference? You could buy two of them for the same price that Shopbop wants to charge us for one, AND have $3 left over for a soda and candy bar. Eeesssh.

Crazy interwebs...

5 comments:

  1. I usually have this issue with Urban never ShopBop before. I'm kinda disappointed in them.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! I looked at Google Shopping, and I'm not really sure how Lulus is selling it so cheap because all other retailers are selling it for like $70 and up. So maybe it was a mistake on Lulu's side? Who knows, but I got it for $40 and I'm happy. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH! Thanks for the hot tip, this can be so frustrating, thanks to google, I save myself money here and there all the time :)
    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had the same thing recently with frye boots on endless and zappos. good thing you looked aroud....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Coastal ChicsterAugust 15, 2010 at 8:58 AM

    Ooh. Good catch. =)

    ReplyDelete