Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanks(giving) for sales...

Hope everyone had a great holiday filled with good food, friends and family! I know I did and I'm pooped today... we cooked the full spread and ended up having lots of guests to eat it. I'm still a little shocked we cooked, considering cooking isn't really my "thing." But it was great! **pats on back**

The sales are raging and although I'm trying so so hard to be good, I just had to snag a little somethin-somethin from Shopbop. I'm not sure what I'm going to do on Monday, what with all the online sales, but my will is strong. I think. Here's my latest purchase-- practical and much-needed boots.

ROSEGOLD Sandra Convertible boot (sold out on sale at Shopbop, but still available here and here!)


What did y'all get? Waiting for Cyber Monday to spend your dough? Christmas shopping in full force?? :)

1 comment:

  1. i'm eyeing a few dresses at anthropologie, and frye boots!!

    ReplyDelete