Monday, November 29, 2010

OOTD: Let's do this.

I know, it's rather ridiculous how long it's been since I have actually done a real life OOTD. With a real camera. It's pretty simple here today, lovies, mostly because today is going to be spent with studying and a little break for some Pier 1 decorations. Here's to getting back in to a rhythm, hmm?  :)



Tee: H&M, courtesy the lovely Rosa! (<3)
Jacket: Juicy Couture Capelet (get it here!)
Jeans: J Brand Lovestory (get them here!)
Shoes: Steve Madden Tristano
Necklace: Francesca's Boutique
Hat: Banana Republic

I've had this capelet for some years now and have loved it since; but now that capes are actually "in style," I'm pretty excited (p.s., it's still available on Bluefly!). I managed to snag the Anthropologie Sunner Cape before it sold out in my size but will have to wait until post-Christmas to model it or review it. That's because I bought it so that my husband could wrap it up and put it under the tree for me... from him. Gotta love marriage. And capes. Capes are good. :)

7 comments:

  1. Yay, the OOTD is back! I am so insanely jealous of your t-shirt. I should have grabbed another one when it was still available. And it looks so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I'm loving that cape. I've never worn one before, but nows the perfect time to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great! I love that tee!

    It's so funny that you have a gift from your husband to you already. I think it's cute. At least you know you're going to like and appreciate your gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this whole outfit---it's perfect. I went crazy at Pier 1 this weekend, their holiday decorations are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair looks great! when did you dye it brown?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the leopard top and that great cape...

    ReplyDelete