Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Year Blog Sale!

Similar to some other blogs out there, I thought I would put a few items up for sale on my bloggie. If you're interested or have any questions, please email me at justinelise84@gmail.com  Seriously interested buyers only, please!

1. Current/Elliott distressed skinny jeans, size 24. Sold for $85 shipped.

Never altered but have been worn a handful of times (washed a few, too). These jeans are currently sold on Revolve and are an Editor's Pick on Shopbop (here) for $216. I am obsessed with them-- they are a great weight, are really soft and comfy, but alas. They don't fit me. While the tag reads 24, they would fit a size 25/26 perfectly. They are just a bit too tight on me. Boo. I'm sad to see these go but they need a good home.



2. Anthropologie (ca. 2006, probably) Sparrow wool vest, size S. Sold for $30 shipped.

I really can't remember when this vest was around but it was definitely several years ago. I love it and wore it here, but I just haven't worn it in a while, so out it goes. It's used but in great condition-- nothing wrong with it at all.


3. Nordstrom T.B.D. Jacket, unknown brand, size XS. Sold for $35 shipped. SOLD

Another jacket I love! It's very Anthro-inspired and the detailing is fabulous. I can't decipher the brand name... looks like the tag says "Tm," but I have no idea. This was purchased around Christmas time in 2008. Worn a few times but also in pristine condition.




4. WHBM Silk geometric print dress, size 0. Sold for $35 shipped.

I wore this dress twice-- once for a wedding and once for my rehearsal dinner. It's in great condition with no marks or spots at all. It's 100% silk and really pretty.




5. French Connection flowy top, size S. Sold for $25 shipped.

I purchased this at a Bloomingdales in 2008. It's really cute and fits well. It's been worn a handful of times but again, like all my stuff, is in great condition.



6. F21 dress, size S. Sold for $20 shipped.

I wore this to a fashion event once (see below) and love it but it needs a better home. It's also in great condition.




7. Anthropologie Tabitha Short & Sweet Jacket, green, size 2.

I'm willing to entertain an offer on this jacket. I'm not sure I want to part with it, but if anyone out there is dying for it, I'm listening.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment