Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday break, good shopping does that make.

Hope all my lovely readers had a great Christmas holiday... and hopefully you're still enjoying it. I have this whole week off from work before I go back on the 3rd, so I am trying to live it up while I can. It seems like most of Dallas has the same perk too-- the malls and restaurants were packed today. No matter-- I had a great day nonetheless.

It was especially nice to wake up to a Shopbop promo: 20% off all sale items (code 20MORE)! I didn't get to take advantage of the last promo they had so I was pleased to take advantage of it... twice... today. :)  Here were my purchases-- both of which sold out in my size after I bought them (that always seems to make me more glad I pulled the trigger when I did!). Did you get anything from the sale?

Twelfth St. By Cynthia Vincent Lace Hem Slip dress (I've been wanting this for a while and finally caved!)

Rory Beca Claudia Ruffle dress (perfect for my casual NYE plans and a wedding rehearsal this winter.)

Since I have the week off, I totally plan on taking some outfit photos. It's been rather rainy, so I'm hoping the lighting cooperates enough for a few nice pics. I can't wait to share some of my new additions from this holiday. I think I need to take a little shopping hiatus, so while I may not be on an official ban, I'm pretty much cutting myself off. Does anyone else ever feel like they've filled their closet to the brim after the holiday season? I sure do... but I guess I'm not complaining, either. :)

2 comments:

  1. The Rory Beca dress is gorgeous. And I cannot wait to see your outfits.
    I think I am pretty much done too with shopping. Though I did not buy too many things, I feel like I have plenty of items in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those purchases!! Can't wait to see your newest outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete